"design is thinking made visual"

"design is thinking made visual"

if there was ever a post to read, it's this one,

Monday 15 August 2011

My trainer Rob may be one of the coolest guys I know. When he told me about the Ramsi Reed Foundation (his friend's little daughter) I couldn't help but read all about it. After seeing her darling face, I don't know how anyone could not want to help. Ramsi is diagnosed with a Mitochondrial Disease & has not even hit her fifth birthday. There will be a benefit dinner/auction for the Ramsi Reed Foundation to help Ramsi & other families like hers suffering from Mitochondrial Diseases. If you can attend this, I highly recommend it. If you can't, any donation helps. So spread the word so we can try & help this adorable little one, along with others.




Photobucket




Here are a few links to find out more information/purchase tickets to the dinner. Thank you!



Dinner tickets

Ramsi's story

The Ramsi Reed Foundation Facebook Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ELLE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger