"design is thinking made visual"

"design is thinking made visual"

Little darlings

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Lately I have been spending a lot of time with my 15 year-old cousin Arrie. I normally call her my "little" cousin, but she is taller than me, & most people think she is my age when they look at her. She has the cutest friends who I have had the pleasure of meeting & got to spend some time with. They have prom coming up in a few weeks & they asked me to be their stylist. How flattering right? We did some test runs on makeup & hair to get ready for their big day.

Photobucket




This gem is Dani & I just had to share this photo.. Even though it was just the test run, she is just too cute.

1 comments:

  1. great lashes. prom... those were the days. how wonderful you get to help those girls out.

    ReplyDelete

ELLE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger