"design is thinking made visual"

"design is thinking made visual"

Happy news,

Monday 14 March 2011

My big sister Marlee, that beautiful best friend of mine, is engaged! I couldn't be more excited to welcome her fiance Tyler into the family. They even won a dream wedding through a magazine called Southern Utah Bride! I can't help but feel a little selfish that I will be loosing my pillow-talk pal. She is the most loyal best friend a girl could ever ask for & Tyler is one lucky man to have her. They both hit the jackpot. Tyler has already taken the role of the "protective older brother" & we get along better than hoped. But this weekend we are all going down to St. George to check out the venue & meet the planners, etc. Although I am not totally involved, I am sneaking in the car anyway to find some real spring weather.



Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket




Aren't they just the cutest?

1 comments:

  1. Ahh how exciting! congrats Marlee!
    Im with you on the nicer weather, sneaking off to St. George sounds like a great Idea, Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

ELLE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger